Who the Cap Fits
Are you creative, innovative and passionate about digital marketing?Are looking for a springboard into a highly competitive digital marketing industry?
If you’re a talented individual with a passion for digital marketing then we want to hear from you.
At Digital Crux Media, we develop talented individuals in a relaxed, friendly environment, where innovation and creative ideas are encouraged from everyone. We also offer our team the best opportunity to build and grow their careers with the real world digital marketing experience.
Who Are We Looking For?
Web designer/developer and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) executive with 1 or 2 years experience to work either on a full time or part time basis depending on their availability.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have personal input into the digital marketing business; help develop the vision & direction of our projects and their goals.
- An exciting opportunity to train and learn new digital marketing skills;
- A great, well-designed office space to work in.
- Regular team events.
- A chance to be an integral part of a young company that has huge growth potential.
- Salary to be negotiated
- Experience working with CMS’s and frameworks including Bootstrap
- Extensive knowledge of testing across multiple browsers and platforms
- Ability to write clean code to meet industry standards
- An organised and analytical mind; a strong set of problem-solving skills
- Planning, development and deployment skills
- Good understanding of SEO and web accessibility
- Understanding of responsive design for mobile devices
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Ability to keep accurate up-to-date notes and documentation for reporting
- Knowledge of Word Press
- Basic experience in Photoshop
As a SEO executive, you will be responsible in ensuring that our clients’ websites meet the best practice on – page and technical SEO. You will work on variety of projects across various platforms including desktop and mobile websites.
We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and passionate about SEO; someone with great attention to details and can work independently. Someone who can communicate with business owners, designers and technical teams to improve our client`s search engine performance. As our SEO ambassador, you’ll also be training and educating our clients on how importance SEO is to their businesses.
As our SEO executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive traffic and conversion to our websites via organic and paid search.
- Accountable for on-page and technical SEO work streams.
- Implement SEO site improvements through our CMS.
- Site audits and recommendations across all websites.
- Report on successes achieved within the team.
- Assist with gap analysis, competitors’ reviews to identify potential threats and opportunities.
- Assisting with sharing SEO knowledge and benefits within the wider organisation.
- Feed into on-page / technical SEO roadmap.
- Feed in requirements to SEO content team in terms of content production and distribution.
- Have good business acumen to help prioritise work based on company targets, priorities and stakeholder expectations.
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical SEO solutions to stakeholders with no technical background.
- Hands-on experience working in a SEO role
- Good commercial understanding and appreciate how SEO fits within a larger organisation.
- Good knowledge of on-page and technical Search Engine Optimisation.
- Be up to date with emerging digital trends in SEO.
- Can work independently and deliver results with tight deadline.
- An ability to work with the creative side of a business and an appreciation of front-end web design principles.
- Experience using website analytics.
- Experience working with off-page / content outreach / link building.
- Experience of working with Content Management tools.
- Experience working at an SEO / search / digital agency
- An understanding how SEO fits within the wider digital marketing mix, including PPC, display, affiliates and social media
- Have good business acumen to help prioritise work based on company targets, priorities and stakeholder expectations
If you’re creative, entrepreneurial , a fast learner with a good work ethic , sense of humour and enjoy working collaboratively . We also want to hear from you.
As a start up digital agency, we provide opportunity for people looking to start career in digital marketing or those looking for work experience and are passionate about web design and development, content marketing, social media marketing , videography, photography and graphic design.
If you have what it takes to write a clean and quality code , we’re looking forward to work with you .
If you can create good content or tell great stories online , we want to hear from you . Those interested in content marketing must have written a good article , own a blog or are into blogging , copy- writing. At digital Crux media, we help our client tell their stories online so we expect you to do the same .
Social media marketing
If you have what its takes to drive social media campaign , convert those social media like into sales, drive social traffic, spot social media trends and conversant with social media platforms, we want to hear from you . Those interested in social media market must love social media and be a great thinker.
videography and photography
If you are interested in video production or you have what it takes to capture awesome moment for our client and their businesses or you are talented in creating viral visuals, we want to hear from you as well want to do awesome things for the screens, we are looking for you. Those interested in videography and photography, must be familiar with at least on video editing or photo editing suites .
To apply for any of the above positions, kindly send your CV/resume to email@example.com stating the role you are interested in.
We look forward to receiving your application .